Search results

1. O

Exploring the Lord of the Rings podcast status

monthly is better than quarterly or worse. I suppose different volunteers work on different podcasts because Mythgard Academy is more or less weekly, but Silm Film and ELOTR are not. I am doing a better job of rationing myself.
  2. O

Sorry, don’t know an email address to send an email.
  3. O

I follow asynchronously. The last podcast update was June 28th. When will updates resume?
  4. O

Episode 120 cut off?

10 minutes or so.
  5. O

Episode 120 cut off?

Thanks Lincoln and Anthony! I appreciate the youtube option, and I listened to the remainder there. However, I'm thinking of all those who are following along asynchronously, so there will be others in the future who will encounter this problem. I would hope that this problem comes to the...
  6. O

Episode 120 cut off?

My apologies in advance, I didn't know where to post this. My download of episode 120 ends at 1 hr 54 minutes, in mid sentence. Seems that the recording cuts off too soon? I'd like to hear the end of the discussion of the poem! Any advise, or can someone refer me to a place to get help?
  7. O

Splinter

Dr. Olsen, thanks for all your Tolkien work. I've been listening to your podcasts for years, always asynchronously, usually somewhat in arrears. At the moment I am caught up on Exploring LOTR and am on Episode 1 of Sauron Defeated. I pretty quickly gave up on the Silm Film project due to (slow)...
Back