Search results

1. S

Call for Volunteers!

Hi, My name is Sven Igl from Germany, As already written in the "technical" area of the forum, I am currently working as a Full Stack Developer in an internal Innovation Department. Formerly i was doing a lot of work in IT Infrastructure, specifically Server/Datacenter Architecture. These...
  2. S

Welcome, Dwarven Smiths!

Heyho, I´d like to join in here. I had already sent Prof. Olsen an email, offering my help on this a while ago. I am currently working as a FullStack Developer with also quite some experience in Web Development, which might be helpful here. I do also have a long background of working in IT...
  3. S

interactive LOTR paths map

Thanks. Yep. We were still working on the coordinates for the places on the map. But I just published the latest version which has all the (so far) missing coordinates updated. Many many thanks to Flammifer, for helping me a lot with labeling and sorting my mistakes out! Therefore you should...
  4. S

Great! I jsut send you a PM with some details :)
  5. S

Many thanks for your feedback! As the base map i used this one, which was not created by myself, mainly because it is a svg, and therefore can scale really nice. Thanks a lot. Sure, i was surely hoping to get this kind of honest feedback. Yep, I have to admit, that i was really sloppy...
  6. S

First of all: I just discovered Mythgard and SignumU in November last year. Since then i binge-listened to all the SilmFilm episodes already and now going for Exploring The Lord of The Rings. So therefore, Happy i found this and thank you for doing this great work! :-) Now to the actual...
Back