Search results

1. R

The Last Ringbearer

I've just discovered this gem: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Ringbearer Never heard of it before and not being a Russian speaker/reader, I've never read it. But the premise sounds fanstastic and the story really grips me. Maybe not one for Tolkien purists. Although, if we take Lord of...
  2. R

The Unspeakables - Harry Potter fan fic

So I started reading Harry Potter for the first time recently (having only ever seen the films). Several decades later than most of my peers I got the urge to write Harry Potter fan fic. There are some key questions that, having finished the books, I still wanted answering. Clear mysteries that...
  3. R

Comic books

Comics. Graphic novels. Call them what you will. Have any ever been in the mix for Signum study? As an avid fan/reader/collector I often find them the overlooked stepchild of literature. A theme that unites many of the areas of study when it comes to Mythgard selection. Has anything from this...
  4. R

Inspiration for Future Storylines

Just came across some of Tolkien’s original concepts that never really made it into any official published part of the legendarium which I think we have the opportunity to honour in upcoming seasons
Back