Search results

1. Rusco

Obscure Tolkien Adaptations

I'm afraid I don't know much about the gaming world, but after hearing all the talk on the Tolkien Prof podcast, I finally downloaded LOTRO. I haven't started yet, but it's definitely on the to-do list. I also have vague memories of a Hobbit gameboy advance game? But if you have any...
  2. Rusco

And, more than anything, I want to share what I think is the best adaptation I've found, with people I think would love it most. There's a rock opera adaptation of The Lay of Leithian currently playing in Russia. It is genuinely fantastic. You can feel the original poem in the lyrics, the...
  3. Rusco

Hello! I'm new to the Mythgard forums (and new to forums in general), so please forgive me if I'm in the wrong place. I've had a hyperfocus for the past year of finding and watching as many Tolkien adaptations as I could find. It's what led me to discover Silm Film, and then all the other...
  4. Rusco

Merch Ideas

Simple idea, easy to do- red shirt (like the Star Trek reference) with Deadwë on it.
  5. Rusco

Announcement: Season 6 of Silm Film will begin on December 2, 2021!

I'm having the same problem. I'm new, and there's nothing on the FB or Youtube, and I'm afraid I don't know where else to look?
  6. Rusco

Merch Ideas

I'm very new (hello, first forum post!), and I've only just started series 2, but I'd give anything for a Super Secret Necromantic Orc Project tshirt...
Back