Search results

1. Frau Holle

Welcome, Dwarven Smiths!

It does not work for episodes 1-15 and it does not work for live sessions. But it should work from episode 16 onwards.
  2. Frau Holle

Welcome, Dwarven Smiths!

I think this comment belongs in the elven loremaster section, but I can help you with your software question. You won't need any special tool or software skills. Youtube does automatically generate transcripts even with timestamps. Please note that this does not work for live sessions and not...
  3. Frau Holle

Welcome, Dwarven Smiths!

I think wobh pointed out some really good questions and I suggest to add a point to that. I belive we should think about some kind of internal organisation (of the Dwarven Smiths/ Implementation Team). At least we should have someone who is responsible for communiation to: Signum U, to ask...
  4. Frau Holle

Call for Volunteers!

Hello! I'm Katharina from Germany. I study digital forensics/ cybersecurity and do pretty much programming as a hobby. I usualy do Java Applications and Android Apps, but I started with web development a while ago for a specific project. I have still many things to learn but I'm flexible, learn...
Back