A general question about the episodes

Indilwen

As I've been working my way through the ELOTR episodes, I find some are missing. Sometimes I find them elsewhere in the episode stream, but sometimes I don't find them at all. Or maybe I'm not looking very well, as happened with episode 111. *shrugs* Anyway, I wasn't able to find episode 135 a few weeks ago, and now I don't see episode 150. Could anyone explain what's going on?

I should say that I'm watching the episodes on Signum's YouTube channel. It just occurred to me that it might be better to watch the episodes on the Signum University website? Please advise.

Have you tried to use the playlist page instead of the general page? I just discovered that and have used it to listen to some past shorter classes. Other times I would search YouTube for the specific episode. I don't know if this will help, but good luck.

I should confess that for a long time I listened pretty much at random, just watching whatever episodes showed up, followed by the next few. I've done all the episodes, but not in order. :)

I'm using the playlist page, actually, working from bottom to top. I'll try looking for specific episodes in the YouTube search engine, though, as you suggest. Maybe they will show up. Thanks for the idea.

Back