BARAHIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 207

Santiago Cabrera
42 yo, 6ft

Santiago_Cabrera.jpgAramis_S3.jpg
He's often played troubled loners however he has also shown he has the capacity to play characters with lots of charm and swagger. He showed really range in the recent Picard miniseries. Very versatile, I've no doubt he could portray the future warrior and leader of a band of outlaws.

For more versatility:

EDIT: WAS CHOSEN; OK BY EXECS

Last edited by a moderator:
I nominate Lin-Manuel Miranda. IMDb

For a Barahir full of swagger, and someone who leads not by commanding presence as much as by being ridiculously charming, we go for Miranda.
Barahir is perhaps not a very big role in Silmfilm, but an important one, and Miranda would certainly make his appearance memorable.

1620807674733.png
1620807549461.png

Jesse Metcalfe is of English, Irish, French, Italian, and Portuguese ancestry and has had a pretty varied career, often as a lead supporting character in action films (unfortunately I can't find a clip from his major action films) and as a lead in romantic comedies. He's also a pretty good singer if we need Barahir to do that sort of thing.

Jesse Metcalfe
Height: 5'10"
Roles: John Rowland in Desperate Housewives, Trace Riley in Chesapeake Shores, Luke Graves in Escape Plan 2: Hades, Jeff Jackson in Martha's Vineyard Mysteries, Derek Miller in Hard Kill
214964_v9_bc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back