Beren

Elizabeth Alfaro

Hi,

I recently hear the fantasy casting podcast and i was watching several actor videos.
I think this would be a good Beren. He is also a goos actor.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0249291/?ref_=nmmd_md_nm

tumblr_mu10ts9RxJ1s88ss5o1_1280.jpg

Ps.
I love the Tolkien Trinnity: Corey, Trish and Dave
haha

Yes let's bring on the Aussies. Joel Edgerton is a great Australian actor. He has that rugged look and is no pretty boy. Would be perfect to play Beren.
Another possibility is Sam Worthington
Sam%20Worthington%20Thinking%20Face%20Closeup.jpg

Beren is going to make his appearance in a couple of seasons (5?) so we will have plenty of time to discuss him. But perhaps he'll come up during the casting session later in the spring. I'd like to see Tom Hardy.
images
tumblr_nb93i97bG41ropa8wo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Those are very good looking options! hehe
i don't Know about Jake Gyllenhaal, He looks kind of too pretty? I would love to see a Beren like his life was rough... I guess.

But, Sam Worthington would look good with jenna coleman, the actress that was suspossed to be Luthien.

Ps. Sorry if my english is not that good or well
:D

Gyllenhaal is a good looking guy but he isn't necessarily too pretty all the time...
images

I like the look, but I'm not sure he can be convincing as Beren. I'm trying to think of a role he's played that proves he can be the world-weary, hard-lived bladesman Beren has always been for me.

I like the look, but I'm not sure he can be convincing as Beren. I'm trying to think of a role he's played that proves he can be the world-weary, hard-lived bladesman Beren has always been for me.
What do you think about Tom Hardy (with dyed beard)?

I always Imgined Gerard Butler as Beren in my mind's eye.

I mean, this is clearly an atractive man, but he is also strong and a bit on the rough side...

Back