Beren

Haakon

Administrator
Staff member
Beren is a nobleman of the House of Bëor who is in exile as a member of his father’s band of outlaws. One of the outlaws betrays them, and Beren – the only survivor – strays into Doriath and there first sees Lúthien. He's around 30 years old. We want him to look like he's lived a rather rough life. He needs to have a Mediterranean look, being of the House of Bëor.

Here's the old thread with various ideas: OLD BEREN THREAD

I want to suggest Italian actor Alessio Lapice IMDb
He is 30 years old.
1641295857110.png1641295903112.png1641295887966.png

Rob Harding

I like it as he definitely is what springs to me when I think ‘Beren’. I’m trying to think of some more left field options for balance but they keep coming up to close to Santiago Cabrera (Barahir)’s age. Michael Mando was a thought but he’s only like 2 years younger lol

Rob Harding

David Alvarez

Height: 6'
West Side Story - He was absolutely fantastic as Bernardo. He definitely has leading man potential. Could so easily be Beren.

121415-10.png E_akl3vUUAMO3Iv.jpg Screen-Shot-2020-03-08-at-3.23.03-AM (1).png

Last edited:

Ilana Mushin

David Alvarez

West Side Story - He was absolutely fantastic as Bernardo. He definitely has leading man potential. Could so easily be Beren.

View attachment 4140 View attachment 4141 View attachment 4142
I haven't seen him in action but I definitely like to see a Beren who can sing since he needs to sing the song for Luthien when he leaves her to go to Angband

Haakon

Administrator
Staff member
David Alvarez

View attachment 4140 View attachment 4141 View attachment 4142

I like him! Also, he works well as Cabrera’s son. And yeah the singing is definitely a plus!