Bible Course?

Hi all! I'm new here and am not sure if this is the place for this, but I recall hearing that Prof. Olsen used to give an "Introduction to the Bible" class in the past. Does anyone know if the audio of this happens to be available (or a similar series)?

Thanks!

If you are still looking for an interesting resource for approaching Biblical literature studies then I think this is a really useful tool:

Despite the title of this first post and the fact it was delivered in a church setting, it is from an academic Biblical scholar and does a really good job of locating Biblical scholarship within context and gives a very insightful approach.

Additionally, this is a useful follow-on:

If you are still looking for an interesting resource for approaching Biblical literature studies then I think this is a really useful tool:

Despite the title of this first post and the fact it was delivered in a church setting, it is from an academic Biblical scholar and does a really good job of locating Biblical scholarship within context and gives a very insightful approach.

Additionally, this is a useful follow-on:
Thank you for the links. I find that there are so many biblical references made during the classes that I simply don't get. I feel like I'm missing out on a great story!

Back