Bre Draws Elves

So not Silmarillion-related at all, but any Tolkien crowd is going to include some CS Lewis people as well, so here's some The Horse and His Boy concept art that I recently posted elsewhere online.

bre-melvin-horseboy01sm.jpg

Love the subtle evolution. Galadriel would probably be both a strong influence on the look of elves wherever she lives at any time, but probably increasingly also *the archetype* of elvish fashion since she's around for ever.

Been posting some pent up Tolkien art on the socials lately. Here are two recents:
bre-melvin-ejeundkucam76xt.jpg

A Galadriel at Dol-Guldur outfit where I forgot to give her white eyebrows, and am too lazy to fix it, and...

bre-melvin-laketownbard01sm.jpg

some Bard and Bain (outfits for when we first meet them and for when we leave them at the end of the Hobbit)

Been posting some pent up Tolkien art on the socials lately. Here are two recents:

A Galadriel at Dol-Guldur outfit where I forgot to give her white eyebrows, and am too lazy to fix it, and...

some Bard and Bain (outfits for when we first meet them and for when we leave them at the end of the Hobbit)

Just stopped in to say that Bard's look is amazing.

Reactions: Bre

Oh, and sorry for not recognizing your Twitch name until too late the other night. :)

Back