Calendar for Season 5

MithLuin

Administrator
Staff member
I recognize that this might be a very belated addition to this project, but it has occurred to me that people might want to be able to view the schedule. In the past, the schedule has consisted of the dates posted in the GoToWebinar announcements. However, as time has gone on, not everyone who follows the project registers for GoToWebinar or views the podcasts live, so it might be helpful to know where we are and what is going on. There is a master calendar for Signum's Twitch channel located here on the forums, and that does include Silm Film, but does not have information about the sessions on it:

I have added potential topics to the 'events' in this calendar, so if you click on them, you can see the description of what I *think* we might be discussing at that time. Please note that these descriptions and topics are generated by me, not by the hosts of the podcast, so...they are very much subject to change as our schedule changes moving forward. Also, dates of sessions depend on the schedules of the podcast hosts, and sometimes the date is shifted up or back a week to accommodate real life scheduling conflicts. The GoToWebinar alerts are still the most up-to-date and accurate way to check the schedule. This one has to be updated manually by me, so there will be a delay.

So, with that disclaimer out of the way, here is the *tentative* Silm Film schedule for the rest of the year. I hope that the Google calendar format will be useful for people who want to import it for personal use or whatever.

Please let me know if people are able to view the calendar, and if there are any issues with accessing it! I will try to keep this up-to-date, but changes may be announced very last minute. Please be patient and understanding.

Last edited:
I also wanted to experiment with an 'at a glance' calendar that you could see as soon as you opened this thread. The disadvantage is that this one is a static image, not one that automatically updates when I change the parent document. So, this is the *least* up-to-date, and you can see when it was last updated by checking the "Lasted Edited" timestamp on this post.

Edit (9/25/20): A look at the month ahead, now with Script Discussions as well!

All times given are Eastern Time (aka Signum time)

1600149782117.png

1603508552238.png
1603508615272.png

Attachments

• 1601060871687.png
    1601060871687.png
    630.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
And once again, I have fallen behind. Here are the two coming months for Silm Film. Please note that the Script Discussions for Season 5 have come to an end. We are moving into the post-season sessions, as well as finishing up the remaining episodes of the season. Session 5-33 will be held at a special European-friendly time; all other sessions of the podcast livestream at 10 PM EDT.

1623616327772.png
1623616401113.png

Back