Caranthir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah I was looking at season 3 which said uncast! All I had to do was scroll down lol

While we are talking about this, rather than just character names in a list, has anybody compiled a list of character motivations, behaviours, attitudes, family ties and any suggestions from the Hosts (such as wanting a character to look more like a rugby player, or decisions about ethnicity). Like a casting call sheet?

While we are talking about this, rather than just character names in a list, has anybody compiled a list of character motivations, behaviours, attitudes, family ties and any suggestions from the Hosts (such as wanting a character to look more like a rugby player, or decisions about ethnicity). Like a casting call sheet?
Nothing as detailed, but in the nominations section of season four there should be list describing some casting criteria. The casting process has been developing through the years, and is still a work in progress.

Lovely thank you. Just really helpful to know since I've not been about since season 1 and am trying to go through all the various threads etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back