Celeborn

Haakon, you seem to like dudes with... prominent brows.
Oh really? Well I hadn't noticed... But you know, under that pointy hat I've got on my profile pic... perhaps it's an identification thing...

Haakon, you seem to like dudes with... prominent brows.
Well, it also kind of makes young guys look a bit older and (superficially) gives a guy an air of wisdom. So, we get a young actor, which is good for the elves, who still could pull off looking wise without doing anything at all.

I imagine Celeborn as someone with a quiet, understated sense of humor - one of the reasons Galadriel goes for him. ....I am trying to think of an actor that fits that bill but I'm struggling.

And I love the idea of casting Mark Strong strong somewhere! He could make a super-impressive dwarf down the line...

I had David Tennant in mind as Eol myself, particularly after his performance as Kilgrave in Jessica Jones. And considering what Eol does to Aredhel...

by the way... the crew has decided to make celeborn a sinda right?

in a way that's a pity because i'd like the idea of celeborn as a sexy sun-tanned falmar mariner galadriel falls for. i like the version of galadriel and celeborn fighting at alqualonde on behalf of the falmari, i think that would add to the story and give the falmari another face to identify with.such a celeborn also would be much more rough and adventurous than the later wise leader who played second fiddel to his wife.such a decision would affect
casting, because i would think of different actors then..

Yes, Celeborn in this version of the story is one of the Sindar, and there from the beginning (his childhood was in Cuivienen before the War of the Powers). So, he is one of the people looking for the lost Elwë.

Galadriel does spend some time with the mariners among the Falmari, but they are her cousins, so no love interest there. (In our version, I mean)

don't they? that's what you say...

on the other hand vampires are dead... their melanin production would be connected with their nourishment.

but then again, this fact -no sun-explains why the elves are a whole bunch of white people...

i'm b

eginning to like myths
tranaformed better ovr the years

Back