Celebrían

Hatleking

Let's populate this world with Norwegians!

Description is brought from MithLuin:
Mother of Arwen and her twin brothers, Elrond's wife, and Galadriel's daughter.

She will appear in several flashbacks in the Frame in Season 2, and will also likely appear (many seasons from now) when she and Elrond meet (they marry after the Last Alliance). Her name means 'silver crown-gift' apparently, but really she seems to be named after her parents. She has silver hair.

I nominate Ingvild Deila. She's not a big star in movies as of yet. She started late with acting, but has already managed to get a foot inside the industry. She played Leia in Rogue: One (well, with Leia's face CGI'd on) and had a small role in Avengers: Age of Ultron.

I don't think we need a proven, seasoned actor to play this role as it's probably a smaller role. She has a young look (she's 29) and can play both a young Celebrían and an adult one. I think also that she matches the descripted look.

Height: I don't know her specifics, but she's quite short I think.

MV5BNjU2NzY0NDY4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDYyNzg3OTE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Ingvild-Deila.jpeg

Sally Hawkins http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1020089/

Height: 5'2"

Her portrayal of Anne Elliot in Persuasion made me think of someone who had thought they had seen their best days, almost resigned to life. She looks pretty close to Felicity Jones and Daisy Ridley.

Sally_Hawkins.jpg

Hawkins as Anne Elliot
Anne-Elliot-persuasion-2624396-345-341.jpg

sally-hawkins-persuasion-GC.jpg

EDIT: WAS CHOSEN; OK BY EXECS

Last edited by a moderator:
Back