Do you need to do anything other than show up to join the course?

Limmerien

Is there a formal sign up for this or can you just show up? Is there a reading assignment list or syllabus or anything like that? Am I over thinking this? Thanks for your help!

Just show up! Simple, right? Reading at least the first half of Chapter 1 will cover tonight's lecture. We won't be going over the Prologue just yet...so if you start with Bilbo's party planning, you'll be in the right place.

Sorry if this is redundant, but do you have to join the Mythgard Kinship to participate in the class? I applied for it, but I'm a little unclear. I decided to join the LOTRO game just so I could join in on this live course! Having a blast figuring out how to play, but I've never played anything like this. I'm not opposed to joining in of course, but I'm a bit intimidated about playing in a fellowship. I'm still trying to keep my character from running into walls. :)

No need to join the Mythgard kinship to join the class. We are an extremely collaborative kin. (If you DO want to join the kinship, all you need to do is request an invite from an officer in game. List of officers is in a Google Doc linked in a post in the Kinship forum, which is part of this board).

Back