Draigoch Raid? (lvl 75+)

Sanswinda

So, I recently met Draigoch for the first time, and it was awesome!!! I even got a fellowship together to go see him, which was even more awesome!!! :D However, the instance is a raid level instance, which, while not scaling, seems like it might go better with more people. I have heard from a few people that they'd be willing to join a Draigoch raid, so I thought I'd try to start putting something together.

Would you be interested in joining a Draigoch raid? The requirements are to be level 75 or higher, have the Rise of Isengard expansion, and have the instance unlocked. I can help with getting it unlocked (it's a short quest chain starting with Ariene outside the gate to the city/central city area of Galtrev) if anyone needs help.

If you are interested, please leave a comment below and we can start figuring out a good time for it.

Thanks for considering this!

-Sans, A Hopeful Hobbit

Of course I will love to run this again, one of my favorite instances. It's also one of those instances that is hard at any level if you don't know where things are, (I've run it many times back in the day, never as a leader, and still get lost in there) but that is half the fun! I can bring what ever we might need, like a Burg if we want to try and get the challenge mode.

I'd love to do this too. I have a L105 minstrel, L104 warden, L92 loremaster or L100 hunter (which I got to that level with BoV, and as a result has crappy gear). I'd prefer to play the minstrel (Helting, in Mythgard), and can either do DPS or Healing.

I don't have the instance open, so will need some help there. Best times for me are around 9pm-midnight server time (I'm in PDT).

Count me in, scheduling willing. I've got Anandale (cappy) who will be right there level-wise (working him up to speed for Wigend's ventures into the Erebor raid scene), and of course folks know Nitesh, Daerin and Kez.

If the times work out Rosiebug would love to help lvl 102 guard. I'll have to check if I have it unlocked.
I'll keep an eye out for times and if they are UK friendly I will be happy to tank (although maybe not very well I sill need to practice some)

Thank you all for the responses! I'm really hopeful we can pull this off. :D Right now, I'm working on a few timing logistics, but will let you know as soon as there are some potential dates so we can see if there is one that would work best for as many of us as possible.

Back