Elves

Sarah Gadon as Idril Celebrindal, or possibly Galadriel

3b6e699868eb6d56f6e00aebb09ea6e6.jpg
sarah_gadon%20head%20shot-584.jpg

I have a mental issue with Finrod because in my mind's eye, he always looked like this.

Gabriel-Aubry.jpg

Like he has a very kind, very soft image, but at the same he is very beautiful (handsome?).

He is the one that first approaches men and wins their trust. He is honor above anything else. If one of the elves can esentially be considered "Prince Charming" it is Finrod Felagund. Although I still have no clue what was he doing in the ice with all that "bling".... o_O

The issue is... as far as I know, Gabriel Aubry has never done any kind of acting... so I know it is not even up for discussion giving him a place.

But I wanted to share these thoughts with you, sorry for the rambling... :p

I could see Michiel Huisman as an elf. upload_2016-10-21_15-37-23.jpegupload_2016-10-21_15-38-3.jpeg (He was in Game of Thrones with a beard)

Maybe even Celegorm? He could most certainly pull off haughty. And, well, he *is* rather good-looking and Celegorm is called 'the Fair".
Yes he could be!

I just googled and noticed that someone else has suggested that he should play Glorfindel....

Maybe throw in Adam Long, who played Ambrose Proctor in The Thirteenth Tale. I'm pegging him for one of the Sons of Feanor, likely Caranthir.
square

Long as Ambrose Proctor
328x328

Maybe throw in Adam Long, who played Ambrose Proctor in The Thirteenth Tale. I'm pegging him for one of the Sons of Feanor, likely Caranthir.
square

Long as Ambrose Proctor
328x328
Definitely an elf! But to me he's a bit too boyish for Caranthir.

Back