Emeldir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haakon

Administrator
Staff member
Emeldir is Barahir's wife, the mother of Beren. The casting guidlines are a bit vague and give us some room: "Scary. Tough-looking. Formidable. Not necessarily unattractive. Tall. Commanding presence."

I nominate Asia Argento. IMDb
She's 46 years old, and has starred in Les Miserables and Land of the dead. I think she has the right kind of charisma, and she's certainly able to make Emeldir a memorable character.

Unknown.jpegUnknown-1.jpegAsia-Argento.jpg

Leah Cairns

Height: 5'5"

1622520133419.png

1622520226798.png

She's from Vancouver and she's in Interstellar and Battlestar Gallactica. I mostly picked her because of her brown hair and eyes.

Samantha Ferris

Height: 5'5"

1622521195095.png

She has a deep gravelly voice, she's worked as a DJ, and she appeared on Supernatural as Ellen Harvelle, a mother and widow of a hunter who runs a roadhouse.

From a 2011 episode:
1622520820093.png

Emily Swallow

Height: 5'7"

1622522239479.png

She tends to get cast as intimidating characters. On Supernatural, she plays the Darkness, aka God's sister. You may not have recognized her on the Mandalorian, because she looked like this:
1622521902622.png

...And she has a bachelor's degree in Middle Eastern Studies, so she is uniquely suited to point out whether or not she would fit into the Mediterranean House of Bëor or not. All I know is that she's from Washington, DC, and she has brown hair and brown eyes.

In this scene, Amara and Lucifer argue about how to get God's attention.

EDIT: WAS CHOSEN; OK BY EXECS

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back