Execs Cameos

Marielle

Because, come on, it needs to happen. Who/what should Corey, Dave, and Trish play in Season 1?

Last edited:
Trish has at least one. And a parrot, and 2 (?) dogs. And a horse, if I remember correctly. She named her place Rhosgobel for a reason!

Corey hates cats; not so much because of being a "dog person" or whatever, but because his wife and one of his sons is deathly, deathly allergic. I think he's called them his "enemy" on a couple of occasions.

I have no idea what Dave's opinions on cats are.

Corey hates cats; not so much because of being a "dog person" or whatever, but because his wife and one of his sons is deathly, deathly allergic. I think he's called them his "enemy" on a couple of occasions.
Yikes! For his sake I hope we don't ever meet in person as I am convinced I travel in a cloud of cat fur not unlike that kid from Peanuts ;-)

I used to work with a chap who was only mildly allergic, and I had to hang my coat at the other end of the office (same with another colleague who also owned a cat) because if he got too close he would start sneezing—luckily that was the full extent of his affliction but if he happened to use the other door on his return from the coffee machine we could hear him reacting to our coats!

Back