Feanoreans

I agree on Aldridge and the only reason I hesitate is that I haven’t seen him act and I don’t know how well he fits as Curufin. Barnes looks quite a lot like Armitage as well and I know his acting, he could do it.
Having trouble seeing the resemblance between Armitage and Aldridge.

Alright gang, here's a visual list of everyone we've got so far* for the Feanoreans (minus Celebrimbor and the twins-- I'll get to those later):

Maedhros
Maedhros.pngMaedhros 2.png

Maglor
Maglor1.png Maglor2.png

Celegorm
Celegorm1.png Celegorm2.png

Caranthir
Caranthir 1.pngCaranthir 3.pngCaranthir 2.png

Curufin
Curufin .png

*All names pulled from the giant spreadsheet of names. I'm working on the rest of the open roles for this season as well, but will probably wait until closer to casting to post those. I just happen to have these done for now.

Last edited:
Well that’s not exactly complete, right? I still haven’t totally dropped Ben Barnes as Curufin and Bill Skarsgård as Caranthir.

No, you're right. That's my mistake- I uploaded the previous Caranthir/Curufin pictures vs the ones I updated to include those two. Thanks for pointing it out!

But to answer your question, yes it's meant to be everyone we've suggested so far, though evidently that's not the case yet...whoops.

I have to say that Ed Cooper Clarke is an alternative that we've overlooked a bit. He's not necessarily a good Maedhros, but he's elf material and 6'3" tall. MV5BMTMyNDAxMzgxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTM0NTQ3Mw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,665,1000_AL_.jpg

By the way, I'm currently double checking everything so I don't miss anyone this round. :)

ETA: Yeah...I have a couple edits to make. My wifi has started to misbehave, though, and I'll be out for the rest of the day. So I'll have to fix this later. But it will be fixed!

Last edited:
Okay, *now* that should be everyone.

I manually scrolled through the list, realized there was something up with my search function, then fixed it. So, we should be good now.

Since the previous post won't let me attach more then ten images at once here's the rest of the Curufin suggestions:

Curufin 2.png Curufin 3.png

Last edited:
Finn Jones
Height: 5’11”
Roles: Loras Tyrell in Game of Thrones, Iron Fist in the MCU
MV5BMTQwNDEzMDg2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODEyMjI4OA@@._V1._SX509_SY640_.jpg

Finn_Jones_GameofThrones.jpg

netflix-iron-fist-finn-jones-620x360.jpg

Suggestions: Celegorm?

I currently have Armie Hammer (Maedhros), Aron Lazar/Ed Cooper Clarke (Maglor), Sam Claflin (Celegorm), Ben Barnes/Ben Aldridge (Curufin), Aneurin Barnard (Caranthir) and the Sprouse twins (the twins). I'm kind of satisfied with the options we have now...

Back