Get Out You Old Wight.:Haudh Iarchith run?

I have found that Haudh Iarchith, despite being involved in a solo quest, is clearly not designed for soloing. I am level 23 and both of the quests (Prey On the Darkness and Collecting Grave Moss) are level 20, but that's clearly not enough of a gap to make it soloable. Anyone have an alt that might benefit from wading through some wights with me? As soon as I can get my connection to cooperate again I'll put up a group for it on the Social Panel. My Character name is Billburroughs.

Thanks,

P>S. I'm happy to reciprocate by helping other people murderize things as necessary (I am a melee spec yellow line guardian, so it's kind of what I'm built for) but I'm not sure how much I can help with given that I'm only level 23 (and f2p for the moment, though I plan to sub as soon as I finish the Lone Lands and run out of content).

Assuming you're talking about Landroval, I don't have anybody below level 40 right now but paradoxically several of them could do with mopping up the Barrow-downs since so much of my levelling happens at Festivals and through Crafting.

I have a feeling that our timezones might not be compatible, me being in the UK, so you're likely to be logging on just as I knock off for the night. Furthermore I'm working on the Anniversary stuff right now, trying to do as much myself as I can, not that I am ungrateful for the huge amounts of help that people have given me in the past but it's fun working out the logistics ;)

You're welcome to yell at any of my bunch (Coszcatl, Yaulendil and Buntumral are most in need of Bree-land rep if I recall correctly) so long as you don't mind them stomping all over anything that gets rude: I tend to depend upon auto-attack when everything is grey on the probably-spurious grounds that it "feels fair" even if it "looks foul" :D but sometimes the chaps get testy :rolleyes:

I'll try to remember to mail Billburroughs in-game to confirm details.

Assuming you're talking about Landroval, I don't have anybody below level 40 right now but paradoxically several of them could do with mopping up the Barrow-downs since so much of my levelling happens at Festivals and through Crafting.

I have a feeling that our timezones might not be compatible, me being in the UK, so you're likely to be logging on just as I knock off for the night. Furthermore I'm working on the Anniversary stuff right now, trying to do as much myself as I can, not that I am ungrateful for the huge amounts of help that people have given me in the past but it's fun working out the logistics ;)

You're welcome to yell at any of my bunch (Coszcatl, Yaulendil and Buntumral are most in need of Bree-land rep if I recall correctly) so long as you don't mind them stomping all over anything that gets rude: I tend to depend upon auto-attack when everything is grey on the probably-spurious grounds that it "feels fair" even if it "looks foul" :D but sometimes the chaps get testy :rolleyes:

Yes, I assumed Landroval was implied but I realize many people are on multiple servers so I should probably be more specific in future. No, I don't think our timezones are very compatible but I'm about to knock off for summer vacation in a few weeks, at which it won't matter much (as long as we plan ahead) And no I don't mind you stomping all over stuff. I'm mostly here for the exprience, not the gameplay challenge. The only real reasons I play at all are 1: the fact that nobody who does LPs is ever as completion-obsessed as me, and 2: it's more immersive, but I really couldn't give a toss about challenge or mechanics. If anything, it just gets in the way.

[/Quote
I am in EST btw, same as Corey. Also feel free to yell at me as well if you catch me around. More convenient than looking for a mail box :)

I'm usually on sometime in the morning my time, which I believe is either noon or evening for you. That might work.

Back