Hi!

dan.baver

Hello!

I've been following Corey's podcasts for a number of years now (since he appeared on the C-realm podcast... not sure when that was??) but have never participated in any of his courses or online seminars. This one, however, seems too good to pass up.

I played LOTRO very briefly when it first launched, and played World of Warcraft pretty regularly since it launched up until maybe 4-5 years ago. I haven't played any MMORPG games since then, as in that time I've become a parent and my priorities have shifted accordingly. I'm now at a point, however, where I think I can experience this course in all its online/in-game glory. LOTRO is presently downloading, and I hope to make it to Bree before 9:30 PM on Tuesday.

I look forward to some good company, and good fun. :)

Hi Dan! I want say to welcome, but I know you have been around for a long time by way of the podcasts, so instead I'll say it's good to see you! And how fun that you're going "whole hog" and joining us in game. Going slowly through the trilogy with Corey will be amazing!

I'm toying with firing up LOTRO myself (I played DDO years and years ago but never LOTRO), but I'm not sure that I'll be near a computer every week - I'll much more likely have to be on my tablet via Twitch.

Well we'd love to see you in game, of course. But totally understand not being near a computer...no, actually, I should say that I understand there are people who find themselves not near a computer, as alien as that concept is to me (I may have a computer problem, laugh). Watching on Twitch is great, and if you end up wanting to ask a question Discord works great on tablets and smart phones, so you won't be left out!

Back