How Not To Score a Film

I did note in the closing credits for Endgame that musical credit was given to number of different composers for different avenger member themes from other movies. I will have to go back and rewatch them all to sort those not so memorable themes in my head.

I did note in the closing credits for Endgame that musical credit was given to number of different composers for different avenger member themes from other movies. I will have to go back and rewatch them all to sort those not so memorable themes in my head.

Well, there are a few key moments where Silvestri's Captain America theme comes in. There's also at least one or two instances of Toprak's Captain Marvel theme. Black Panther's theme... I still have only seen it once. "Portals" is a piece I find particularly moving, though obviously the visuals play a part in that as well. I can rarely hear "Forth Eorlingas" without getting emotional because of what is happening in Two Towers when it plays.

In case anyone is interested... David W. Collins podcast The Soundtrack Show (https://www.soundtrackpodcast.com/) has been doing his analysis of LOTR movie soundtracks. He starts the series with Wagner's Der Ring des Nibelungen then goes on to LOTR. All of the podcast episodes are great.... but these relate to the forum... obv

Back