Internal strife among Men

Although I think it is important to consider options for the future so we don't end up making regrettable decisions simply because that was the best we could think of at the time.

Yes, please understand that I'm just cautioning against getting to attached to any version of the story that far out. Additionally, we are dealing with some very complex problems, and decisions made towards the end of S05 will dramatically impact the flow of S06. Elements (especially the final few episodes) of S06 will have dramatic impact on the flow of S07, and so on.

I want to try and push for an early discussion with the hosts... maybe even a live one, where these things can be addressed.

Yes, please understand that I'm just cautioning against getting to attached to any version of the story that far out. Additionally, we are dealing with some very complex problems, and decisions made towards the end of S05 will dramatically impact the flow of S06. Elements (especially the final few episodes) of S06 will have dramatic impact on the flow of S07, and so on.

I want to try and push for an early discussion with the hosts... maybe even a live one, where these things can be addressed.
Maybe they could have another podcast session for planning the storylines over the seasons, kind of like what was done in session 0-4.

I somehow always thought the easterlings and the Haladin were closer than the Haladin and the other two houses...
In a way they hight have had the same forefathers or originally belonged to the same group.

Considering the men in Beleriand... i don' t see much improvement by complicating the situation, you have pretty much five groups: the men of Hithlum - mostly hadorians, the men of Dorthonion : mostly Beorians, the men of the northeastern marches: both houses of the easterlings, the woodmen in Brethil and other places: most of the Haladin
the men of Estolad: a mixed bunch which does not seem to play a greater role...

Then of course you DO have the druadan subgroup among the haladin, at one time easterlings takeover

Back