Legendary Items/Weapon Crafting

Peter Rybski

Good day!

My main, a Guardian, just reached level 75 and is looking for new legendary equipment. I have most of the ingredients (I think) and will endeavor to get what I lack, I just need someone who can craft a level 75 Sword, Greatsword, or Belt to replace my level 62-65 items. Thanks!

Pete

Hodwald (75 Guardian)
Theohaad (34 Captain)

I have fully guilded crafters who can do both weapons and belts. Let me know specifically what you need, since I have to buy the guild recipes, and we can go from there.

I too have fully guided crafters (one of each), and would be happy to help. Legendary item recipes have a one day cooldown (actually, 18 hour), so it's always good to have a couple sources :). Feel free to ping Heroth or Helting in game, or Gravidy in discord.

I have fully guilded crafters who can do both weapons and belts. Let me know specifically what you need, since I have to buy the guild recipes, and we can go from there.
Great! I usually run with a Great Sword for solo play, one-handed weapon (for Tanking) and and one belt. I have enough materials for one First Age item and two Second Age items at level 75. I'm still rather new- how do you recommend decide or choose?

Last edited:
And all that I'm missing for the first age items is two Worn Symbols of the Elder King (and don't have enough medallions to get them). If anyone has then to trade or sell, let me know! Thanks!

Pete
Hodwald/Theohaad

I managed to get everything I need for three Level 75 Guardian LIs- Greatsword, Sword, and Belt. Let me know how much you need for the recipe and to whom I should send the materials. Thanks!

Folks were especially generous in game today in helping me gather the last few items via the trade channel. The nonsense in World Chat truly does not at all reflect the quality of LOTRO players.

Pete
Hodwald
Theohaad

It'd be best to meet up in game, if that's possible. I'm in the Pacific time zone (UTC-7), so I play later than most. If you see Heroth or Helting online, that's me.

If you want to do it via mail, you send everything to Heroth, and I can get it finished tonight. Just to be sure, it's these three recipes, right?
Maybe someone else is available sooner?

It'd be best to meet up in game, if that's possible. I'm in the Pacific time zone (UTC-7), so I play later than most. If you see Heroth or Helting online, that's me.

If you want to do it via mail, you send everything to Heroth, and I can get it finished tonight. Just to be sure, it's these three recipes, right?
Maybe someone else is available sooner?
I'll plan on logging on tonight and looking for you. Thanks!

And those are indeed the recipes!

Back