LotRO Cross Server Cooperation

Tilion

I'm a bit of a late-comer to the course; I finally caught up live at the start of chapter 6. (I was initially hoping to get caught up by the Council of Elrond, I thought there was no chance of being around for Tom Bombadil talk, I'm glad I had no cause to worry.)

My home server is on Landroval; it's recently occurred to me how limiting that is for field trips and there's more than enough time to get characters up to level on other servers. I was wondering who else is working on something like that and if there were any efforts among people to help each other and move resources around. I'm grinding XP on Gladden this weekend and I'm building a cache of extra craft ingredients that I can't make use of.

UPDATE:
Currently my best idea is to keep all of my extras in a house-chest. I can add people as they want and it'll be a "take an item - leave an item" system where you can grab what you need and share what you don't. Anyone interested can get ahold of me here or in-game.

ARKENSTONE:
Zalalal
2 Threshold Street
Bithing
Thorin's Hall Homesteads

CRICKHOLLOW:
Sweetbriar
1 Wending Way
Bramblebury
Shire Homesteads

GLADDEN:
Curaniel
2 Haven Way
Amon Gorn
Falathorn Homesteads

LANDROVAL:
Ivonwende
I need all my storage, but I have a hand in every craft. I can set you up with a toolset and a little gear.

Last edited:
Back