Men (as in humans)

madden! i clearly can see mafdeb playing a character who we can believe to live in the wilderness.he has turinish qualities.

i imagine tuor a more jolly character... he loves animals,is vegetarian, seems to fit in with the gondolindrim too..
a likeable chap!

Mackenzie Crook

Height: 5'9"

Roles: Ragetti in Pirates of the Caribbean, Orell in Game of Thrones
MV5BMzMzNzgwNjg4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFyZXN1bWU@._V1_UY317_CR19,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

orell-1920.jpg
Perhaps have this guy as Gorlim the Unhappy?

35028D6100000578-0-image-a-37_1465304052245.jpg

all i know is that i definitely want labadal to be a druadan, though possibly one who has adapted himself to the housr of hador in terms of clothing (at last to some degree)

to me thid is a petfect ghan-buri-ghan..

labadal i don't know yet..

Last edited:
Clive Russell http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0751085/
Probably could be an old soldier, possibly Algund.

Height 6'6"
Best Known for: Brynden "Blackfish" Tully in Game of Thrones, Frederick Abberline in Ripper Street
larges3-ep1-people-profilepic-tully-brynden-800x800.jpg

As the Blackfish

627263_1.1.jpg

As Weer, Severus (Sean Bean)'s second-in-command in The Young Messiah

Last edited:
It's a fine balance, using the many good actors and actresses in Game of Thrones vs creating a cast which consists of 90% GoT actors and actresses.... ;)

In keeping with Corey's desire to get as much of the Firefly cast in as possible, here's some more options for male characters:

Ron Glass: possibly as Haldad?
220px-Ron_Glass_at_2005_Serenity_Premiere.jpg

Alan Tudyk: possibly as an early hobbit, if we go into their origins?
MV5BYTgyNzJiNWMtYjQ0Yi00MGM1LTk2NjctMTlkMDliNWIyNTNlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTU4NjY5MzM@._V1_.jpg

Christina Hendricks: possibly Morwen (though I like the suggestion of Michelle Dockery); Emeldir the Man-hearted?
220px-Christina_Hendricks_at_PaleyFest_2014.jpg

It's a fine balance, using the many good actors and actresses in Game of Thrones vs creating a cast which consists of 90% GoT actors and actresses.... ;)
They got a lot of good old-soldier type characters/actors there. Also, I may not like the story, but I like the look, with the costumes and production design.

Back