Men (as in humans)

In keeping with Corey's desire to get as much of the Firefly cast in as possible, here's some more options for male characters:

Ron Glass: possibly as Haldad?
220px-Ron_Glass_at_2005_Serenity_Premiere.jpg
Didn't Ron Glass unfoundedly pass way? I thought we decided to not just actors would were no longer with us or am I remembering very badly (which is the most likely of thinks not had a coffee yet)

I personally lean in the direction of casting Haleth a bit on the younger side, however there is something about Eva Birthistle that I just love for that role...

Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 12.43.33 PM.png

So what are we thinking about for Emeldir? She's Beren's mother and has one notable action: leading the women of Dorthonion to Dor-Lomin.

I actually considered Michelle Fairley for Emeldir.
catelyn-stark-game-of-thrones-19737986-1280-720.jpg

Last edited:
Ewen Bremner
Height: 5’8”
Known for: Spud in Trainspotting, Red Winkle in Pearl Harbor, Shawn Nelson in Black Hawk Down, Charlie in Wonder Woman
MV5BNTVjNzNhNzItNjc1ZC00YTJjLWI2MjctMDc4MmMxOGZkZGUxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTg0NTYyNjU@._V1_UY317_CR41,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

wonder-woman-picture08-780x438_rev1.jpg

Charlotte Hope
Height: 5’3”
Roles: Philippa Hawking in The Theory of Everything, Myranda in Game of Thrones
charlotte-hope.jpg

Charlotte-Hope-Wallpapers.jpg

A possible Rian?

Last edited:
Bella Ramsey
Roles: Lyanna Mormont in Game of Thrones, Mildred Hubble in The Worst Witch
latest

tmg-facebook_social.jpg

MV5BNTNhMDczYmQtMTU0Yi00MzQ5LWE0ZTEtNTYyNjU3NmQ0YmJlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTg3Njg4ODI@._V1_.jpg

I have her in mind as a young Morwen, circa Dagor Bragollach, when those of Beor’s people flee to Dor-Lomin.

Back