nature of middle earth- mythgard class

Do these classes show up in other feeds? Like the Youtube channel? Even the start time of 10 PM is very late, and the classes will probably run after midnight as a matter of routine.

Hi, I hope they will be posted on YouTube, because for me the episodes will start at four o'clock in the morning. It will be rather hard to follow so early on work-days.

When did Mythgard switch from GoToWebinar to Zoom?

Just now. Corey Olsen hosted his first-ever zoom meeting last week, so this is a new development and something that they are trying out.

It is my understanding that this will be available on Twitch and YouTube as a livestream and recording, as per usual.

looks like the zoom link has audio but no video, and nobody is using the chat there. where are people commenting to corey during class?

looks like the zoom link has audio but no video, and nobody is using the chat there. where are people commenting to corey during class?

The Zoom is only for anonymous Q&A. The video, audio and chat occurs via the Signum Twitch live stream.

Was the Session 5 cut off mid-sentence as it seems on YouTube? Where can I listen to the rest of it?

Back