New England Moot: September 29, 2019!

Who is planning to be in Amherst on Saturday? Who is planning on doing the Emily Dickinson Museum in the morning and the Dickinson/Frost Archives in the afternoon? What about dinner at the Hanger Saturday evening?

My husband and I will definitely be coming to dinner Saturday evening and if the book fair/gaming room happens we will be there as well. We are driving down from Seacoast, NH so it's probably too much to expect we will be there early enough for Emily Dickinson :D

My husband and I will definitely be coming to dinner Saturday evening and if the book fair/gaming room happens we will be there as well. We are driving down from Seacoast, NH so it's probably too much to expect we will be there early enough for Emily Dickinson :D

It was necessary to pick between early on Saturday or a Monday tour for the Emily Dickinson Museum. I am sorry.
We can see the archives in Special Collections at the library at one. Emily Dickinson and Robert Frost. That is free. I haven't set up a group visit to the Montague Book Mill, but it is easy to provide directions. There are game stores in Greenfield and in Hadley.

I won't be there in time for the Emily Dickinson Museum Tour, but will be for dinner on Saturday, and, perhaps anything going on Saturday afternoon.

Where do I get details on all these things? I have registered, but cannot find any real details.

It was necessary to pick between early on Saturday or a Monday tour for the Emily Dickinson Museum. I am sorry.
We can see the archives in Special Collections at the library at one. Emily Dickinson and Robert Frost. That is free. I haven't set up a group visit to the Montague Book Mill, but it is easy to provide directions. There are game stores in Greenfield and in Hadley.
Oh no worries at all, I sympathize with how much effort goes into planning these events, I just know by the time we get all the animals set and drive down, it will be early afternoon at best.

For sure we will be at dinner, and hopefully can meet up to some of the other afternoon activities :)

Back