November, 2018 NaNoWriMo

Agreed! I've been making up/ stealing stuff from Terry Pratchett and JK Rowling, running with the cosmic librarians, the time-travel plot mechanics and shape-shifting dog. Still puzzling over how that cat fits in, but I'm not too worried about it :D

Agreed! I've been making up/ stealing stuff from Terry Pratchett and JK Rowling, running with the cosmic librarians, the time-travel plot mechanics and shape-shifting dog. Still puzzling over how that cat fits in, but I'm not too worried about it :D

:)

8556 words, friends!!

Week Two is always the hardest AND we have already won by having fun - keep writing if you like it! If it's torturous, only keep writing if you like going through the occasional torturous thing ...

Reactions: Wes
I'm putting the fear of fire on me, wringing out a few more words.

If people can read over what we've got so far and throw out more ideas, or highlight the ones we still should build on, it'll help!

Folks - as with many, many other NaNo Writers, we WON by doing anything at all - although our number count may not be the expressed goal.

We just passed 12,500 words, 25% of a NaNoNovel, and I'm thrilled with the amazing, creative, fun ideas I see in there.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! let's not hesitate to add bits and pieces as we are moved. I've told Corey olsen about our success and he's enchanted. It's not impossible that we will see this book and opportunities to add to it in future Mythgard events :)

Reactions: Wes
Back