Offer to Do Narrative Version of Script

Shelby Seymore

Hi!

I'm not fabulous at script writing, but I'd love to do a narrative/novel version of each episode (in sort of a fanfic format!) I could really incorporate detail about sets and costumes that we're developing and I'd post one chapter per season episode! I would put the dialogue and details from the script straight to the narrative and vice versa if the script writer(s) wanted to pull from my narrative!

I'd love to have an editor or beta if someone would like to volunteer!

I may be able to help out on a editorial level. I've not done much creative writing myself but I've been told I'm a good academic and blog writer. I'm also a do-it-yourself crafter so I will probably be involved on the costume and prop threads. I might be able to help with those sorts of details for the narrative.

Thanks Kimberly!

I'm an English teacher, so after grading numerous papers on grammar all day, I'm not efficient at "grading" my own! I'd love to have an analytical mind look it over! I'm so excited!

Do you have a good email I could send drafts to?

I will message you my email.
I studied History and English in undergrad and have a masters in Library Science. I currently work part time at a local college library processing two large collections of personal papers. Doing some editing would be a change of pace and sounds like fun.

This isn't my work, but I encountered a number of fan scripts in another group coincidentally called the "Silmfilm Team" that seem to be idle now, and I suppose you could use these for example of the kind of work-
The Flight of the Noldor script:
https://plus.google.com/101482934528046770715/posts/fDRcpuQmcFz
The Beren and Luthien script:
https://plus.google.com/101482934528046770715/posts/XFYiG1SLaGX

34-b866b9442b8127eeb2fcaeaf634334ba.jpg
31-cd124ce5e7c4b5468c2bcccee9c639cd.jpg

I've been writing fanfic for over four years now, so if you want someone to bounce ideas off of, I'd be glad to help! I also own or have convenient access to most of the canon (and HoMe if you don't consider that canon...). I'm also fairly good with elvish plurals and common words. :)

I'm also a fanfic writer and English Lit/ creative writing graduate so I'll happily contribute to either coming up with original writing or looking over/ discussing others' work!

I'm a student that's an aspiring screenwriter/film producer. Between school, music, and assisting as script supervisor during the production of a short film (that I also wrote the script for) I'm quite busy, but if I ever get the time I'd love to volunteer to help put the well-developed ideas into proper script format!

Last edited:
Writing editing, analysis: English and Comparative Literature major, Creative Writing Emphasis. I will do whatever it takes to be a part of this in any capacity.

I'm not too useful with writing or editing, but I am phenomenal at type setting. I am a designer and love working with word documents for readability and paragraph styling. As each section is finished, I would be happy to work with anyone on getting a common document style out there.

This isn't my work, but I encountered a number of fan scripts in another group coincidentally called the "Silmfilm Team" that seem to be idle now, and I suppose you could use these for example of the kind of work-
The Flight of the Noldor script:
https://plus.google.com/101482934528046770715/posts/fDRcpuQmcFz
The Beren and Luthien script:
https://plus.google.com/101482934528046770715/posts/XFYiG1SLaGX

34-b866b9442b8127eeb2fcaeaf634334ba.jpg
31-cd124ce5e7c4b5468c2bcccee9c639cd.jpg

Nice! This guy really manage to start writing the Silm Script for a movie. It's all very pragmatic and more superficial that we are planning for this project, but it's a good reference :)

Last edited:
There's a website for cooperative script-writing. I think it would be a good idea for us. There's one admin which will in fact write and/or apply changes to the text and the other participants can give input and feedback.
www.plotbot.com

Back