Penlod

Ange1e4e5

Penlod is a Lord of Gondolin and Lord of the House of the Pillar and the House of the Tower of Snow. His most distinctive feature is his height, as he’s described as one of the tallest of the Noldoli. KIA in the Fall of Gondolin shortly after the death of Rog (renamed Rhogrin in our adaptation).

In our adaptation, Aredhel will be the first head of the House of the Tower of Snow and will pass her duties to Penlod when she leaves Gondolin. So Penlod will likely be a trusted companion to Aredhel, another character that can function as a sounding board and someone she can voice her opinion to other than Turgon and Idril.

Brett Dalton
Height: 6’2”
Roles: Grant Ward/Hive in Agents of Shield
agentsofshield-ward.jpg

Last edited:
Great! I think we have to work on the characteristics a little, height is such a common feature. Everyone is among the tallest...

Thingol, Turgon and Penlodh are the tallest... i always took that as them being almost 9' tall in contrast to the common 6'4'' of noldorian men.The tallest man ever was 8'9'', so i guess the tallest elf ever would be similar in height.

Thingol, Turgon and Penlodh are the tallest... i always took that as them being almost 9' tall in contrast to the common 6'4'' of noldorian men.The tallest man ever was 8'9'', so i guess the tallest elf ever would be similar in height.
Well the actor we have for Thingol is 6'3" so someone close to that height?...

Hey, Rhys-davies played a 4' something dwarf!

I don't give too many thoughts about that.Sylvester stallone is 1,77 m and played Judge Dredd who is 2 m...

Back