Playing Music at Mythmoot

Ruth Furukawa

I was wondering how many of us sing/play instruments, and whether we could organize some kind of orchestra to play some of Philip Menzies' wonderful tunes at Mythmoot or a regional moot sometime?

MithLuin

Administrator
Staff member
So I've got this kazoo.....

Nah, I can only play a very little. I have some tin whistles (D, G, and one more that I forget what key it's in). I do own a mandolin, but, heh, can't even pretend I know how to play it...

So while I'm certainly game, I'm not very talented.

Phillip Menzies

Staff member
Wow, that would be amazing. I suppose it depends on what instruments people will bring to the various moots. I could do some of my scores with different instruments and distribute them to those players. I could start a discussion on the SilmFilm facebook page. For starters, do you know which regional moot you are attending Ruth? Also, if you are a singer I am looking for people to sing and record the Oath of Feanor. It is almost ready to be distributed to interested people.

Ruth Furukawa

I'm not sure which regional moot it'd be, I live in western Colorado, so either LA moot or Midwest moot are probably about equally far. Otherwise, I could probably make it to Mythmoot next year.
I play the violin.