Playing Music at Mythmoot

Ruth Furukawa

I was wondering how many of us sing/play instruments, and whether we could organize some kind of orchestra to play some of Philip Menzies' wonderful tunes at Mythmoot or a regional moot sometime?

So I've got this kazoo.....

Nah, I can only play a very little. I have some tin whistles (D, G, and one more that I forget what key it's in). I do own a mandolin, but, heh, can't even pretend I know how to play it...

So while I'm certainly game, I'm not very talented.

Wow, that would be amazing. I suppose it depends on what instruments people will bring to the various moots. I could do some of my scores with different instruments and distribute them to those players. I could start a discussion on the SilmFilm facebook page. For starters, do you know which regional moot you are attending Ruth? Also, if you are a singer I am looking for people to sing and record the Oath of Feanor. It is almost ready to be distributed to interested people.

I'm not sure which regional moot it'd be, I live in western Colorado, so either LA moot or Midwest moot are probably about equally far. Otherwise, I could probably make it to Mythmoot next year.
I play the violin.

Back