Podcast version

Nancy

I am so enthusiastic about this course! However, it is impossible for me to ever watch it live, and very difficult for me to keep up via YouTube. Are there plans to put it up as a podcast? That way I could listen as I drive. Thanks for your consideration.

Nancy

I know it's been added to the feed of the "Tolkien Professor" podcast but I don't know whether they're available separately.

Having said that, I haven't been able to update that podcast today on my Kindle so I can't tell you what's happening right this minute…

I am so enthusiastic about this course! However, it is impossible for me to ever watch it live, and very difficult for me to keep up via YouTube. Are there plans to put it up as a podcast? That way I could listen as I drive. Thanks for your consideration.

Nancy
They did show up on the tolkien professor feed when I checked a couple hours ago. They weren't there when I posted. Thank you!!

Should also be on iTunesU under Signum University, which also includes the slide decks.
Is there any other place to get the slides? Alternatively, can I get them from there without having an iTunes account or indeed any kind of Apple device?

Back