Pre-Mythgard Draigoch Anyone?

Trish Lambert

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone!

We are slowly forming an alliance with PLOI, a very laid back raiding kin. They are running Draigoch on Monday night 4/24 at 9 pm Eastern time, and as of this time there are some openings.

If you'd like to do the run, it's 75 and up, level cap is fine. There are two requirements:
  1. You need to have Draigoch open
  2. You need to be able to use Teamspeak for audio/voice
In the former case, I can help you take care of doing the short quest line that gets you to the front door. In the second, the PLOI folks will give us their server info so we can get access to listen and talk during the raid.

If you are interested, best thing to do is email me at [email protected] (the 1 at the beginning is correct, not a typo) as soon as possible. I'll let the PLOI folks know if we have people interested and they can confirm if there are openings.

This would be a great way to get a "peek" at the mechanics and strategy before we mount our own expedition!!!

It was an excellent learning experience. The group I went with is an experienced raiding group and many of us were way over-level, so it looked easy. On level and with a group that needs to coalesce pretty much on the spot, it will be more challenging. Imperative to have a burglar who can trigger fellowship maneuvers, and then the team needs to do those maneuvers in a particular order.

The visuals in the raid are absolutely stunning, and the dragon is awesome. Well worth doing!

Back