Problems loading Forum

Faelivrin

Is anyone else having problems with this forum? Today and yesterday I have had extraordinary difficulty loading it -- usually each click won't load for a few minutes or more, and often when I edit or post it won't go through. It isn't my connection, because other websites are working fine for me.

I have had problems today or at least this afternoon (well, that’s in Europe). It happens from time to time.

Yes, that's when I was having trouble (my morning). I'm not having problems at the moment (my evening, in North America).

I am having problems watching/listening to the recorded podcasts for SilmFilm Season 3. The recordings will only run for 2-3 minutes at a time before they freeze and I have to close and reload the whole webpage. Reloading takes 1-2 minutes each time, and then I have to backtrack to about a minute before it froze. This is maddening, and at this rate it will actually take 5 hours to listen to one single podcast.

Does anyone know what's wrong with the website hosting the recordings, and what can be done, by me or a webmaster?

Last edited:
I have noticed in the past that the domain signumuniversity.org can be sluggish at times. There is not a great deal that can be done. The system bears a lot of traffic for one that is entirely funded by donations, and I'm sure that the university does the best it can with the resources available to it.

Back