S02E03: The Great Debate

Hey, sorry my phone cut out right there at the end. We have a thunder storm blowing in tonight.
Anyway, great conversation! It was nice to be able to participate a little more fully this time around.

I am the biggest idiot, I just completely forgot about this. Not that I think you guys had even the slightest bit of trouble without me, but I'm sorry, guys. I'll put a recurring reminder in my calendar, really can't believe it after giving the reminder myself on Friday night.

Oops. :(

Awww, I was wondering what happened! You were missed, but that just means you'll have to voice your views here on the forums to correct all of our mistakes :)

I realized it as I came into work yesterday, just for no reason. I walked in, started to sit at my desk and went "Oh, right, the meeting, I'm an IDIOT" and just felt bashful all day.

You will just have to wait patiently for Nick to get the discussion posted, then feel free to pick it apart. No need to call yourself names; it happens.

One issue to bring up right away is that we didn't spend much time on the Frame. We thought we might go with a visit from Elladan and Elrohir and just have Arwen talking with them (not much Celeborn and Galadriel). Of course, the Execs had suggested saving the Twins for a later episode rather than using them in Episode 3. (Philip had them in Ep. 5-6). So, if anyone has an alternate suggestion as to what could be going on in the Frame - please bring it up here!

Philip's suggestion for what should be happening in this Frame was:
Decisions can make your destiny. The fate of the world was decided at this time and it shapes your future, so decide carefully.
Kinda missing a plot, though.....

Last edited:
Back