Schedule

Hanbury

I heard about this a few weeks ago and I am sad to see that I missed the first one. Where can I find a schedule? Also, I would love to share this with my kinship.

If you jump up a couple of levels in the navigation bar here, you can find this Forum which contains an embedded Google Calendar which includes this course among other interesting events.

As far as I know, you are free to share links to these boards with your Kinship: no doubt somebody will jump in and correct me if that is not the case :D

Please share! This is a public site, and we hope that everyone who would want to know about this finds out about it!

And if your kinship would like to host one of the classes on your server, get in touch with me at [email protected].

Thank you for the responses! Unfortunately I was under the impression this was a weekly event specifically on the Landroval server. I will share the Twitch for streaming audio and the YouTube page for those who cannot listen in live. However, since my kinship is based in Landroval it would only be appropriate for me to advertise when this event takes place on the Landroval server. I will listen in, but I am bummed to find out this rotates servers. The field trip portion sounds really exciting, but cannot see myself spending the time to create new characters on multiple servers and then spending the appropriate time to level them to safely travel on the field trip. Either way I hope to get you all some listeners. Thanks again and I hope we can catch you all the next time you stop by Landroval!

Suggest you email me anyway, so I can have you on the list to contact as I set up schedules going forward.

Back