Season 1 Script Discussion Episodes 6 and 7 (We Hope)

Privately, Melkor meets with the balrogs and smiles, letting the audience know this was the course of action he intended all along.

We will need to decide where this episode ends and the next one begins.

Back in the Frame: Elrond tries to point out what he thinks was helpful in this story not just to Estel, but to Gilraen as well. Glorfindel may make a cameo here, being our resident balrog expert. A discussion of the fall of the balrogs seems relevant.
I'll try to prepare the outline for episode 6 before Friday. I'll put the episode break where the break is in this draft. If there's anything you'd like me to add besides this, or a certain piece of media you want me to check out, please let me know. Otherwise I'll just use this, the session notes and whatever the thing between my ears comes up with.
At what time were we supposed to have this finished?

Our deadline is Friday - no time was given.

Please note that that quote is from the notes I made *before* our script discussion, and there is a more fully worked out outline further down the page (post #13).

Last edited:
Our deadline is Friday - no time was given.

Please note that that quote is from the notes I made *before* our script discussion, and there is a more fully worked out outline further down the page (post #13).
Great - thanks!

Back