Season 1 Script Discussion: Session 4

Decent timing again this week, considering. I think we do best when Karita keeps us on track :)

I am the worst human.

There are no humans worse than me.

Sorry I left everybody hanging again this weekend. It was sort of complicated in a personal way and I didn't get much sleep even though it was a 3 day weekends and enough excuses.

I will be there this Sunday, although I'm starting to maybe hope and wonder if we can roll it back a day, because my classes start in two weeks and I am starting to wonder, between Blab's unreliability and my own predilection for talking too dang much if having to bail around 9:30 every week isn't going to start to bug me.

Thoughts?

My thought is that having a hard stop might kinda be what we need. The episodes we are approaching will
have a lot more material to work with, so if we discipline ourselves, I think it can be done.

EDIT: I don't think you quite qualify for Worst Human. Not unless you've been Orcifying Taiwanese children these past two weeks. :)

Remember how I said I would be at the first session and then showed up 2 hours late?

It happens.

You are not a terrible person - if we can't all make it every week, it's fine. We can always add things to the documents later to contribute, or add ideas we didn't think of to the threads here for discussion.

Are you suggesting beginning earlier?

Earlier is probably out, as it's already 8am for me and I'm having a hard enough time getting to my 5am Mythgard class twice a week. I guess I could flip it on you guys and ask for Sunday mornings instead of evenings, or maybe noonish: I'm much better at staying up past my bedtime than I've ever been at waking up in the morning. As long as we don't go for 3 hours every time, I shouldn't miss too many Monday classes.

Is there another day that works better, maybe? Friday nights, perhaps?

Sunday mornings is ok for me, but we run into the same problem of having a hard stop after a couple of hours. Friday evenings I can do as well, but but I don't remember how it is for the others.

I'm less worried about the hard stop and more trying to make sure I get to my classes on time and getting enough sleep. I napped for three and a half hours today. =_=. Hope we can come up with something that works! Worst case scenario we leave it be and I just have to scamper off a bit early every session.

Friday nights (EST) usually work for me - so that would be Saturday morning for you?

Sunday noonish (EST) does not currently work for me, though I could be flexible about that. Meaning, based on my current schedule, it doesn't work, but I can change my schedule without any problem. My 'hard stop' would then be 5 PM EST, which isn't an issue at all.

For this week, are we sticking with Sunday 7 PM EST?

[I will be away the weekends of March 27th and April 3rd anyway, so my schedule is irrelevant to when you guys meet on those weeks.]

I think we're going to leave it alone for this week at least. I doubt we'd be able to make a change quickly enough at this point.

Augh....

Finally finished the first clip for S01E04. I had to do a lot more heavy editing for this one, and until I learn something new, I'm still using Youtube Editor.

I have Part 2 done, but it's still rendering.

Back