Season 3 Calendar (We Hope)

Thinking about it some more now that I lay out my March schedule, I am open/available on the 3rd after all, and I could participate on the 17th if I really need to, although I don't think there's much point to a March 3rd scripting. Fortunately, this kind of conflict won't come up for me again until July and August.

EDIT: Do we know yet if there'll be a podcast on the 23rd, or the 30th?
I am available on the 24th, but not the 31st. In April my schedule is back to normal.

Last edited:
I can join in tomorrow night. I'm confused, though. What episode will we talk about since the podcast hasn't happened yet? I thought we were already caught up (that is, exactly 1 episode behind the podcast).

Last edited:
Oh, so we weren't actually caught up after all. That makes more sense. Now I get it.

EDIT: To clarify, the reason I thought we didn't need to meet this weekend was that I somehow thought we had already outlined Ep 10.

Last edited:
OK, I have decided that I will make time on the evening of the 17th, if you would prefer to or need to outline the next outline then instead of the 24th. This project is important enough to me to pass up on the other event that night, if it's needed.

OK, I have decided that I will make time on the evening of the 17th, if you would prefer to or need to outline the next outline then instead of the 24th. This project is important enough to me to pass up on the other event that night, if it's needed.

So, got word last night that my parents need some work done at their place in NY, so I shall be out of town this weekend.

Marie, how are you for the 24th?

I'm sorry, I'll be away on the 24th. And the 31st is Easter weekend, so I'm not available then, either.

I'm sorry, I'll be away on the 24th. And the 31st is Easter weekend, so I'm not available then, either.

Alright. We only have two episodes to do, and given that these are the two final episodes, we pretty much know how they will go down. I suggest we combine them both into a single session, with the caveat that we all understand that we will have to be efficient with our time, bear down and get it done. Avoiding side conversations (which I'm typically the one to start), discussions of past episodes, or skipping ahead to future seasons.

We also might try to hash out as much as possible on the boards. Given how much of these episodes is done already, things might just kinda fall into place (kind of like how the final act is always the easiest to plan).

The Hosts will likely already be done by then, so we will have to make sure they take at least two sessions to discuss scripts, giving us time to finish the last two.

In the meantime, I'm going to shut down my video editing to go to work on the outlines for this season and make them presentable.

Nick, keep in mind that we have not yet outlined Episode 11.

I will agree to do 12 and 13 together. But that will likely take 6 hours. Just...as a heads up. It might be less painful to do this three weeks in a row. Or not?

And I'll help with the Outline clean-up. I know it's way behind...I've just had so much else on this project keeping me busy. But I can work on that before our next script discussion, certainly.

So, schedule for script discussions...

Episode 11: April 7th
Episodes 12(& 13): April 14th or 21st
Episode 13?: April 21st or 28th

The schedule for the podcasts will likely be:

Episode 12: March 23rd
Episode 13: April 6th
First post-season session: April 20th

We can also push for the art/sets/costumes/music session to come before the script review if we're not ready. But I think we can have the Outlines for Episodes 1-7 ready for 4/20, and then submit the Outlines for 8-13 for the next session (5/4). That shouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
Nick, keep in mind that we have not yet outlined Episode 11.

I will agree to do 12 and 13 together. But that will likely take 6 hours. Just...as a heads up. It might be less painful to do this three weeks in a row. Or not?

And I'll help with the Outline clean-up. I know it's way behind...I've just had so much else on this project keeping me busy. But I can work on that before our next script discussion, certainly.

Episodes 12(& 13): April 14th

The schedule for the podcasts will likely be:

Episode 12: March 23rd
Episode 13: April 6th
First post-season session: April 20th

We can also push for the art/sets/costumes/music session to come before the script review if we're not ready. But I think we can have the Outlines for Episodes 1-7 ready for 4/20, and then submit the Outlines for 8-13 for the next session (5/4). That shouldn't be a problem.

You know, I totally thought both we and they are an episode ahead of where we are. Yeah, you are probably right.

I do not think we can actually outline 12 and 13 in one session, sorry. I don't think we managed to finish Ep 10 in 5 hours. We have also tended to start the discussion around 7 instead of 630. If the session takes 6 hours I can't fully participate, although I know I'm not at all an essential presence I would like to participate, if possible and allowed. I mean, if we finish up 12 early in the session we could spend the remaining time on 13, but how often have you or we finished early?

What needs to be done with the earlier Episode outlines (1-7?) and is there anything I can do to help (assuming I find the time)? I thought that they needed revisions for various things (such as the Sleep of Yavanna, and the Kinslaying needs a great deal of clarification) but I also don't know if I am permitted to suggest any changes to any of them. (IF it is permitted, I can try to find time to draft edited versions for your review, except for the Eps that don't have fully written outlines yet. Or (warning: far out maybe crazy idea) Nick and I maybe could do a review/revision session on the 24th and then Marie could critique/review our edits.)

Episodes 12(& 13): April 14th
I can do this and I definitely do think that we will need 3 sessions. I can keep all 4 weekends in April free/available.

We can get a head start on discussing the rest of the frame on the forum, though, if MithLuin's willing to start a thread about it in Episode Questions. That might free up some time in the sessions.

Last edited:
There is already a thread for the Season 3 Frame in the Episode Questions forum. We can discuss the Frame there, if you like.

The earlier outlines need some revisions and some fleshing out. For the later episodes, we need to make sure we have a complete outline and that it would be understandable to someone who was not present during the discussion that led to it. You are certainly welcome to help out with that - you're caught up on the podcasts, right?

I have watched 1.5 hrs of the latest podcast but can probably have time to finish it tomorrow. I have watched all the others in Season 3. By April 7th I expect I will have time to watch S2Ep7, although that might be only if I take time out of helping with these outlines.

I have not tried to listen to your/Nick's 5-hour recordings of the earlier scriptings this season, so I will be of little help in fleshing out the cursory notes he posted for some Eps. On the other hand, once they have real outlines I can help you determine whether they're are comprehensible to somebody who wasn't present at those script sessions.

Last edited:
OK, I finished watching it.

I am wondering whether I have permission specifically to propose/draft revisions to the Ep 1-7 outlines? Just to be sure it's OK for me to do so.

Last edited:
Awesome. Thank you.

I made some suggestions for possible revisions and clarifications to the scripts for Eps 1-4, in the form of edited outline drafts. Most aren't extensive in terms of actual changes, except for Ep 4.

For Eps 5-7, the existing notes look kind of sparse to me, especially 5-6. I was there for the Ep 7 discussion and I kind of can't entirely understand all the notes for it now... If I listen to the discussions for these episodes, will there be more details that I can add to the outlines to expand and clarify them? If not, what is the next step for polishing Eps 5-7?

Awesome. Thank you.

I made some suggestions for possible revisions and clarifications to the scripts for Eps 1-4, in the form of edited outline drafts. Most aren't extensive in terms of actual changes, except for Ep 4.

For Eps 5-7, the existing notes look kind of sparse to me, especially 5-6. I was there for the Ep 7 discussion and I kind of can't entirely understand all the notes for it now... If I listen to the discussions for these episodes, will there be more details that I can add to the outlines to expand and clarify them? If not, what is the next step for polishing Eps 5-7?

They are quite sparse. So far, I've edited 5 and 6 with whatever details popped out of my memory. I know that the videos for those episodes are fully edited, and there are likely details I don't remember off hand.

Back