Session 1.18

Phillip Menzies

Staff member
There is no actual question again for the next session 1.18 on Friday the 8th of April 2016, but there is still room for contributions. Discussion for this session will be on music and costumes. Also don't forget to vote for the casting which closes at 5pm US eastern time on Thursday the 7th of April. The hosts will be going through the dramatis personae for Season 1 and discussing costumes and then discussing music for the season.
So get over to those forum threads and have your say.

I haven't listened to the last session but I was wondering Phillip about the polls. I nominated actresses for Arien, and Karita Alexander did as well, and both I and MithLuin nominated actors for Elladan and Elrohir, and I can't find any of them in the Polls. Were they excluded for some reason, or is it just a mistake?

Last edited:
Also, if you would be so kind, please alert Trish that Daniel Day Lewis was included as one of the options for Varda! He was nominated for Manwë, and is listed there, so no harm done, but it is funny! ;)

Yes I did notice that. Hopefully there will be few votes or even none for Daniel Day Lewis. Otherwise I would question our audience. I will let her know.

Haven't seen a link to the poll results. So I put it here. There is a youtube version available :

Our executives have decided!

Great casting! Wonderful! I just love Gothmog! :) And the Fëanturi!

But no mentioning of Arien or the twins - I guess because the execs ran out of time.

Last edited:
Back