Session 4.14 - Episodes 3 & 4

I can imagine a subset of Sindar, who were among the most keen to reach Valinor in the beginning, being keen at this point to live among the Calaquendi. Their love for the missing Thingol was juuuust barely enough to hold them back for the search. I'm sure there would be enough of these folks to have a community of them join the Noldor. Especially the nice Noldor.

Yes, I agree we should show some of the Sindar being very intrigued by the possibility of meeting the Noldor and re-establishing connection with them.

I forgot before but I would like to add to Círdan’s story arch that, as he gets the impression that the Noldor could have been sent by the Valar, his old mission of course is affected, and we should hear him comment on what the new circumstances mean to him in that regard - but also his old sense of being forsaken should be affected: Does this mean that the Eglath now shall reconnect with their kin and the Valar? A kind of hope should grow in him, and confuse him, making it harder for him to see things as logically as he usually does. And when he realises the harsh truth, the destiny of the Forsaken must hit him really hard again.

Back