Session 6-15 is delayed until next week.

MithLuin

Administrator
Staff member
Session 6-15 of Silm Film will be discussing Episode 2 of Season 6.

Due to a scheduling conflict, the session will be delayed until next week. The session will be held on Thursday July 28th at 10 PM Eastern time. See you then!

I was excited to attend my first live session (and take notes) but I've been hanging since 10PM and I'm missing it. I've got twitch, youtube, and twitter up but I see nothing streaming from SignumU or TolkienProf. Any suggestions?

I was excited to attend my first live session (and take notes) but I've been hanging since 10PM and I'm missing it. I've got twitch, youtube, and twitter up but I see nothing streaming from SignumU or TolkienProf. Any suggestions?
We only just started afew minutes ago.

These tend to start a little late, and this was later than usual.

Session notes for 6-15 will be ready for review in a few days, hopefully before your Friday scripting session on the fifth. Do you expect to start a thread for discussion leading up to 6-16 or do we not do threads for sessions that discuss specific episodes? (I'm still trying to get used to the process.) Thanks!

Each individual episode has a thread for discussion in the script forum. The thread for Episode 3 can be found. Here:

Back