Shiny New Script Outlines

Alright. I don't agree that the attack of the Lamps is the time where there is opportunity for a conversation or any kind of confrontation. The attackers should be in a frenzied state, I think.

Alright. I don't agree that the attack of the Lamps is the time where there is opportunity for a conversation or any kind of confrontation. The attackers should be in a frenzied state, I think.

That is a very good point, however, I think Gothmog himself could be drawn off to deal with the "turncoat". Since there is a long and storied history of conversations taking place during duels, I feel that it would not take away from the action by much.

I would also say that proto-Balrog Gothmog would not necessarily need backup here.

But I also don't understand why she would come along in the attack in the first place.

I could maybe see her following the mob but coming to her senses on the way, trying to get someone's attention and failing, and then finally getting in the leader's face. A short exchange follows, which ends with him burning her badly and throwing her to the ground.

Well, if she's thrown to the ground, she'll have trouble escaping the destruction of the Lamps.

Of course, we didn't stipulate this, but there is no reason she couldn't necessarily come with them to the Lamps, but arrives with the intent of stopping them.

What we're setting up here is that this is not an easy choice for her. She was one of those fanatical supporters of Melkor who comes with him to Arda. We're also setting up a more interesting setpiece than a "No-Holds Barred Beatdown" by the entire staff of the Balrogs.

And I think that is a good ambition. I'm not against her doing those things. If I have the time and find the original, I'll do what I can with this.

EPISODE 6! I managed to find and fix some more flaws. Hope this is ok now...

Attachments

• SilmFilmEPISODE 1.6.TheEndOfSpringpdf.pdf
    129.3 KB · Views: 21
Back