Silm Film Season 4 - Go To Webinar update

MithLuin

Administrator
Staff member
As a heads up, anyone wishing to participate in tonight's session (or future sessions of Season 4) via GoToWebinar will have to sign up again at the link below:

https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8683047135397092108

There was a mild issue involving a malicious bot, and the solution was to clear all existing participants from the system. So, it's the same link it has been, you just need to re-register if you would like to participate in the live session.

For twitch viewers, no action is needed.

Even though most sessions are at 3am for me, I noticed that one is at 3pm so I'm registered for that. Hope I don't skew the figures by not showing up in the middle of the night :eek:

Ah, sorry, the sessions remain at 10 PM on Thursdays Eastern Time, which, yes, is 3 AM your time :(

The schedule suggests that the session on 14th November will be at 3pm my time, which presumably is 10am Eastern: is that a typo?

The last audio episode of silmfilm I can find on itunes and my other poscast app is 4-21. I see the video episodes of episodes 4-22 to 4-24. Have they been posted? Thanks.

The last audio episode of silmfilm I can find on itunes and my other poscast app is 4-21. I see the video episodes of episodes 4-22 to 4-24. Have they been posted? Thanks.

So far, all but the most recent session are up on YouTube (the last one may still be on Twitch if it hasn't been migrated over). As far as I can tell, the main podcast feed hasn't been updated in a bit.

Back