So you want to be a script writer?

I am very much tempted to give S3E07 a shot. Not sure if I can write the whole thing on my own, so any assistance is welcome.

That's an excellent choice, one of my favorites! In fact, so much so that I did start writing some scenes from it a while back.

I'll message you with my "work in progress" document and we can talk about where to go from there.

Hello folks,

Put me down for Season 1 Episode 3. I'm going to try to hammer out a draft of the script within the next couple of weeks, provided that none of my other projects rear their heads and take precedence. Fingers crossed.

Hello folks,

Put me down for Season 1 Episode 3. I'm going to try to hammer out a draft of the script within the next couple of weeks, provided that none of my other projects rear their heads and take precedence. Fingers crossed.

Fantastic! Again, let us know if any questions about what we were going for pop up, or if you have any trouble tracking down the original discussions.

May I try my hand at Season 1, Episode 12? This one captured my imagination early on, and I'd love to give it a go.

Last edited:
Sure, Eliza! If you have an questions/comments about anything while working on it, feel free to ask.

As a reminder, I opened this thread almost a year ago now. So, some of these claims are coming up on their 'year and a day' expiration date. If you are working on a script - no worries and no rush! Simply let me know, and I will renew the claim for another year. If you've decided not to work on a script, no action is necessary; the claim will passively expire.

From the opening post:
Claims expire one year and one day after placed. Claims may be renewed. If an expired claim has not been renewed, the episode will become available for someone else to claim.

Back