Supporting Characters

Also, Gondolin is basically one of the only places where we don't struggle for supporting roles. Turgon and Thingol basically have as many named lieutenants as they need, while many of the Noldor lords, particularly the Féanorians, are difficult to portray alone because of the dearth of named "dudez" we have of them.

Also, Gondolin is basically one of the only places where we don't struggle for supporting roles. Turgon and Thingol basically have as many named lieutenants as they need, while many of the Noldor lords, particularly the Féanorians, are difficult to portray alone because of the dearth of named "dudez" we have of them.
It's also difficult because their lieutenants keep getting captured or killed.

In Episode 12, I have Annael's son Elrhun as one of Fingon's mounted archers. I thought he could also be present in Episode 13 and survive the dragon attack. Since Fingon's yet-unnamed female lieutenant is going to be eaten by Glaurung, maybe Elrhun could take her place until Rhogrin gets back. I know he would be pretty young, but I could have him do something heroic in the battle to distinguish himself and earn that role.

The Feanorians really do need lieutenants. Off the top of my head, I cannot remember any of their soldiers ever being named, so we will probably have to make up characters. Does anyone have any suggestions for these characters?

In Episode 12, I have Annael's son Elrhun as one of Fingon's mounted archers. I thought he could also be present in Episode 13 and survive the dragon attack. Since Fingon's yet-unnamed female lieutenant is going to be eaten by Glaurung, maybe Elrhun could take her place until Rhogrin gets back. I know he would be pretty young, but I could have him do something heroic in the battle to distinguish himself and earn that role.

The Feanorians really do need lieutenants. Off the top of my head, I cannot remember any of their soldiers ever being named, so we will probably have to make up characters. Does anyone have any suggestions for these characters?

He could be one of the guys in the canyon with him.

We have a list of names to pull from in the Unalligned Characters thread.

Back